Z Capital’s investors include prominent global sovereign wealth funds, endowments, pension funds, insurance companies, foundations, family offices, and other institutions in North America, Europe, Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
Z Capital pursues a value-oriented approach in private equity that includes making control investments in companies that may require growth capital, balance sheet and/or operational improvements. Z Capital’s principals have applied this investment philosophy for over a nineteen year period, deploying approximately $16 billion of capital across the balance sheet of hundreds of industry leading businesses, and seeking to create value for our investors throughout economic cycles.
- RJ – Illinois investment group raises offer for Affinity Gaming
- PE HUB – Z Capital-backed Carillon Hotel & Spa appoints Scott as MD
- PR Newswire – The Carillon Hotel & Spa Announces Lester Scott as Managing Director
- Denver Business Journal – Chipotle, Mrs. Fields, both based in Colorado, make the top 10 for fabulous reputations
- Structured Finance News – Z Cap Credit Partners CLO Issuance
- LCD – Z-Capital prices debut CLO via Jefferies
- Review Journal – Key shareholder urges that Affinity Gaming be sold
- LVRJ – Private Equity Firm Offers to Buy Remaining Stake in Affinity Gaming
- WSJ – Z Capital Offers to Buy Outstanding Shares of Affinity Gaming
- PR Newswire – Z Capital Announces Expansion of Team