Z Capital’s investors include prominent global sovereign wealth funds, endowments, pension funds, insurance companies, foundations, family offices, and other institutions in North America, Europe, Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
Z Capital pursues a value-oriented approach in private equity that includes making control investments in companies that may require growth capital, balance sheet and/or operational improvements. Z Capital’s principals have applied this investment philosophy for over a nineteen year period, deploying approximately $16 billion of capital across the balance sheet of hundreds of industry leading businesses, and seeking to create value for our investors throughout economic cycles.
- LVRJ – Private Equity Firm Offers to Buy Remaining Stake in Affinity Gaming
- WSJ – Z Capital Offers to Buy Outstanding Shares of Affinity Gaming
- PR Newswire – Z Capital Announces Expansion of Team
- Washington Post – Planning a trip to Miami Beach? Go north for a boho vibe
- Business Wire – Affinity Gaming Appoints Walter Bogumil as Senior Vice President, Chief Financial Officer
- PE HUB – PE-backed Real Mex recruits Lockwood as CEO and President
- PR Newswire – Real Mex Names 35-Year Industry Veteran Bryan Lockwood As Chief Executive Officer
- Mergers & Acquisitions – Adding to Car Parts M&A, Hot Rod Brands Buys Accel Performance Group
- PR Newswire – Z Capital Partners Completes Acquisition of Former Canyon Ranch Hotel & Spa in Miami Beach
- LVRJ – Z Capital Partners boosts stake in Affinity Gaming